Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 34438 times)

green is just being a total idiot, big ego cunt. nothing to see here folks

I was just stating the obvious. this thread does kind of warrant stuff being started anyways but ike wasn't exactly adding to discussion there

ike wasn't exactly adding to discussion there
this is either extreme irony or blatant ignorance

ike wasn't exactly adding to discussion there

you just wanted to shut my point down because it makes you look bad, get the forget outta here lmao

you just wanted to shut my point down because it makes you look bad, get the forget outta here lmao

what point

what point

I'm not going to hold your loving hand, figure it out yourself

You know what, I'm glad that Rotondo and Badspot aren't paying much attention to these forums lately, because they really shouldn't have to. Blockland isn't a loving forum, it's a sandbox game that made it's way onto Steam a few years back and is now very old. I've always hated the fact that so many community members are still around simply for the "forum" or whatever. You aren't really a member of Blockland if that's what you mainly do on your off-time, sorry for the punch of realism. You're just another internet lurker.

They aren't our babysitters, and they don't have to enforce the rules as perfectly as you may like them to, they only need to enforce them to an extent where the forums aren't looking like a completely stuffshow from an outsider's perspective. Aka: someone off of Steam comes here to learn information, download add-ons, general advice or chatting.

Now, before you quote that last sentence and be like "ummm it IS a stuffshow lmao wtf," let me just tell you: it actually isn't.
You want to see complete stuffshow? You obviously don't browse many other forums, or even 4chan for that matter. Let me tell you: THAT is a stuffshow.

It's your choice that you're still here and if you feel like it's stuff, well maybe that's because you let it get to you? Don't hang around boards with annoying people? Maybe just play the game instead, idk what to tell you but the forums to me have always felt equally stuffty, so what do I do? I do something else.

I'm not saying if you hate it leave, I'm saying that if you hate it, maybe get a new perspective.

tl;dr: no i don't /support

I'm not going to beat around the bush, there seems to be an overlap of the people complaining the forum got worse and people here for the sole purpose to start stuff, make fun of people or bait for negative reactions.

My honest question is "What did you expect?" Y'all spend your entire time here acting like a horrible person because you can get away with it, eventually driving away all the nicer people you preyed on, and then you wonder why you feel unfulfilled and dissatisfied when you lurk.

or even 4chan for that matter.

Not a good example, but I agree with the rest of your post.

I've always hated the fact that so many community members are still around simply for the "forum" or whatever. You aren't really a member of Blockland if that's what you mainly do on your off-time, sorry for the punch of realism. You're just another internet lurker.
thank god i still play the game so i cant be put in the same category as some of these no lifers

thank god i still play the game so i cant be put in the same category as some of these no lifers
is that what you tell yourself now holy freakin moly lmaoooooooooooo

are u ok