Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716978 times)

The Oasis was so boring. i skimmed through it

i take my time to look at the scenery
i find anything they do entertaining to say the least though
but yeah they are taking things slow but i assume its because
hell i dunno
introducing more characters i guess
with the introduction of shiplords we can assume they go to some sort of port city later

i loving love them for making those programmable blocks

Someone make an LSD Dream Emulator texture pack

The new SoI was really good.
its awesome how they can get people to make plugins and stuff for them that allow such cool effects.

Do they release the plugins though? At least, are any released now? I'm guessing not.

The new SoI was really good.
i didn't like it, it wasn't really funny and the plot really didn't move foreward at all. I liked it back before when they were adventuring because the timing was really good. I think that the main problem is that they are dragging the ending out way longer than it has to be, i wish they would just end it and start something new.

They should team up with Legend of Hobo, although they'd have to make sure to phase out most of the bad sides of each other and see if they can bring the good out of each other.

i wish they would just end it and start something new.
you mean a new season or something
like here
they go to space bcus that is wer XPHOS comns from!!!! spacelord!

you mean a new season or something
like here
they go to space bcus that is wer XPHOS comns from!!!! spacelord!
No, I mean like catch up to Israphel, butt forget him with a sword, end the entire SoI thing and begin off of a new premise that doesn't artificially elongate itself with the map of mcguffin.

id like that too IF THEY RELEASE SO SAID MAP

id like that too IF THEY RELEASE SO SAID MAP
why in the name of bloody forget would you want the map. i can understand the original few towns, but now most of everything is littered with half assed mods that it would be impossible to use without a mod pack.

because whatever, it looks nice and its done by people who can build better than you and me
i dont want an arguement

because whatever, it looks nice and its done by people who can build better than you and me
i dont want an arguement
i'm not trying to argue, i agree that the original towns were amazing, especially that fairground. Even though the fairground was fairly small compared to the other areas it was really nice and had a lot of detail. The newer areas are nowhere near as good as the old ones though, the last few soi's i've seen seem to be repeating themselves. it's just tunnel, tunnel, room, tunnel, desert, wale bones, desert, desert, oasis that has giant, ugly 1 block thick walls. It's as if they took all their builders and put them in charge of making random mod weapons.