Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5717121 times)

Oh oops, right.
Found that the /fill command can be used to replace blocks though:
The fill command also has an optional alternate syntax when using the replace option:
fill <x1> <y1> <z1> <x2> <y2> <z2> <block> <dataValue|state> replace [replaceTileName] [replaceDataValue]

iirc with worldedit you just do /replace [replaced ID] [replacing ID]

Oh oops, right.
Found that the /fill command can be used to replace blocks though:
good to know fill has a replace function
makes things a whole lot easier

iirc with worldedit you just do /replace [replaced ID] [replacing ID]
but if worldedit isn't already there then it's a pain to install just for that

oh whoops i didn't realize you were looking for alternatives

decided to come back to mc after a bit. made a base on factions, almost got raided, went out with a bang destroying my mediocre stuff and my base with a stack of tnt planted around my base. everything was vaporized while my goodies were in an ender chest.
p good day.
y'all should try out desteria

is there a server of blockland players

I really want a mod that like...makes tall grass intangible unless you're holding shift

after all these years they finally did it

the latest snapshot includes an in-game crafting manual

maybe now every other game that has crafting will follow suit instead of forcing everyone to look up recipes on a wiki

not a bad thing to have
but I only really have issues remembering how a comparator is crafted, for some reason I always try to craft it similar to a daylight sensor

not a bad thing to have
but I only really have issues remembering how a comparator is crafted, for some reason I always try to craft it similar to a daylight sensor

I don't really have trouble remembering recipes anymore since I've been playing the game for so long, but I recall the struggle of having to look up every single recipe in the beginning and it sucked

they also finally made it so your stuff goes back into your inventory instead of flying all over the place if you exit the crafting window with items in the grid

i kind of wish they would just make the crafting grid be valid inventory again
those days were pretty nice, and now there's so many more blocks and items

remember when the flint and steel recipe needed a certain shape

man i could never remember how to craft that piece of stuff

remember when the flint and steel recipe needed a certain shape
does it not anymore???

does it not anymore???

Yeah, it's been shapeless for a while now.

You can put your iron and flint wherever you damn well please.