Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 698932 times)

Will someone in the challenge just please bother to kill some dwarves for me and get a steel pickaxe? I've been working with a bronze one and i'm almost 30 mining.

Ima do it. Add Dead Lahme

Ima do it. Add Dead Lahme

Don't bother; they don't even drop those pickaxes, lol.

oh ok. add me to the challenge list as something like, monster item drop receiver. maybe kill a lesser demon to get a rune med?

So people are allowed to start quests but not complete them? Get Silverlight, it is the equivalent of a rune longsword vs Demons.

Do it.
Very well, I do have The Temple at Senntisten Pictures of the Temple itself.

EDIT:
So people are allowed to start quests but not complete them? Get Silverlight, it is the equivalent of a rune longsword vs Demons.
You are allowed to start quests and don't finish them, it just leaves that you started it, its not like the Game will make you finish it, i have like 20-25 unfinished quests.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 04:46:45 PM by YorkTown95 »

whats silver lights base stats tho?

It's impossible to get any other pickaxe better then bronze by yourself in the challenge.
All pickaxes are supplied by P2P... which is why I suggested you should be allowed collect bronze pickaxes until the amount adds up to the price of whatever pickaxe you want :o

TWO DAYS
550 TRIPS TO THE ALTAR IN TWO DAYS

TOMORROW: COOK 14K SALMON IN ONE DAY LETS DO THIS

That much Runecrafting messes with your head, man...

whats silver lights base stats tho?

Something gay.

I have Darklight though, and it's special is badass. Too bad I don't fight too many demons.

Currently I'll share my Info to you all.

Current status as of 7/24/2010
Username: YorkTown95
Combat Level: 102
Interest: likes hanging out at House Parties
Favorite skill: Prayer (Ancient Curses)
My Skills:

Note: I'm NOT Ranked on Cooking and Fishing, I hate those skills btw :/

My Log:

My Private is usually Set on Friends only, to prevent random PMing from other people, do feel free let me know on BL Forums.

frostbite dagger = win

Working on getting mining smithing and fishing over 50...

Are we allowed to do stronghold sevurity in challenge?

Are we allowed to do stronghold sevurity in challenge?

:o
Good point.