Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1266157 times)

finally beat expert eye of Cthulhu earlier tonight

all it took was grinding up to 400 health, building iron armor, two hundred frostburn arrows, and way too many potions active at once

now I just need to grind towards fighting the eater of souls
eater of worlds is really easy if you have a piercing weapon of a flail weapon

finally beat expert eye of Cthulhu earlier tonight

all it took was grinding up to 400 health, building iron armor, two hundred frostburn arrows, and way too many potions active at once

now I just need to grind towards fighting the eater of souls
The real challenge is going to be Skeletron

If you're really patient you just rig a giant wall of explosives and allahu akbar skeletron. Even in expert mode this has worked for me thus far

If you're really patient you just rig a giant wall of explosives and allahu akbar skeletron. Even in expert mode this has worked for me thus far
How many explosives did it take you?

How many explosives did it take you?
30/40+ all concentrated in one spot. This will end up killing you too, but in the end you can stache your gold away before the fight and skeletron cant :)

You're gonna have to figure out how to get access to wire though and a wrench prior to dungeon so you can make triggers

You can take his hands out easy using minecart speed as well if you play your cards right/use the minecart method
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 12:22:32 AM by Tayasaurus »

30/40+ all concentrated in one spot. This will end up killing you too, but in the end you can stache your gold away before the fight and skeletron cant :)

You're gonna have to figure out how to get access to wire though and a wrench prior to dungeon so you can make triggers

You can take his hands out easy using minecart speed as well if you play your cards right/use the minecart method
Imagine doing that ontop of another players head in PvP

also if you have the slime mount you can hop on his head (carefully and not go to high or he'll despawn) and throw grenades at him

Only in Terraria can you extract thousands of blocks of silt and slush and still not get that loving dinosaur pet.

Only in Terraria can you extract thousands of blocks of silt and slush and still not get that loving dinosaur pet.
i got mine after extracting about 115 fossil blocks.

i was fighting a few bosses on expert with my normal gear to get the sweet rainbow tier loot

i just wanna say one thing

forget this building in particular

goes from the ceiling to the floor, no way around it. you gotta dig through and it's made out of hellstone bricks so it burns you.

i was fighting a few bosses on expert with my normal gear to get the sweet rainbow tier loot
goes from the ceiling to the floor, no way around it. you gotta dig through and it's made out of hellstone bricks so it burns you.
mine 8 obsidian and make an obsidian skull

Hey what's the item that puts a ring of flames around your character?

Unless theres a new one, pretty sure its the inferno potion