Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 141271 times)

is it bad that i clicked on the link
Doesn't bother me. It's not done so if you did download it that is just the older version. I have added a lot more since then.

Are you aware that if I load something with default cubes they turn to terrain bricks.

I think you should add 8x height roads (at least an 8x high ramp, the 2 ramps you have now are pretty steep ;o)

I think you should add 8x height roads (at least an 8x high ramp, the 2 ramps you have now are pretty steep ;o)
This. I had to ask Filipe how he made his roads so nice. I don't really like that there is only 32x roads.

I found more bricks you should add
-pic-
I just noticed that the one on the right, the current corners, leave a triangle space as well. Could you please make the one on the left, to fit the corner brick I asked for too? It would be much appreciated.
Sure, I'll make both bricks.

Are you aware that if I load something with default cubes they turn to terrain bricks.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll change the UI names for the next update.

This. I had to ask Filipe how he made his roads so nice. I don't really like that there is only 32x roads.
How about single-lane, 16x roads? And I'll include less-steep roads too.

Single lane would also be very nice.

Edit: Could you also release the texture you used for the top as a 2x2 print? (by itself)
I wanted to use it with those Baseplate Prints.
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=3129

Double Edit: Might be a better idea to just release flat (1 plate high) roads the same way you did these so people can still print things behind them if they really want to.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:45:01 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

Have you considered uploading these to RTB? You might get a few more downloads that way.

Comment redacted. Didn't think about terrain being removed from Blockland, I can actually see this being useful.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 02:24:00 PM by yuki »

GSF Ghost: Making dumb and unimaginative bullstuff since 2005.

Rude. ;c
Or sarcastic.

I can't tell.

GSF Ghost: Making dumb and unimaginative bullstuff since 2005.

Hey gsf, if you can make those sorts of diagonals, could you make the Wedge Ramp Pack that's been requested on the forums for a long time?

Hey gsf, if you can make those sorts of diagonals, could you make the Wedge Ramp Pack that's been requested on the forums for a long time?
I wouldn't mind making them, but it's not easy making bricks with the resources I have now, sorry.

Have you considered uploading these to RTB? You might get a few more downloads that way.
I uploaded them to RTB almost 3 weeks ago. :/ I'm still waiting for them to approve it...

Single lane would also be very nice.

Edit: Could you also release the texture you used for the top as a 2x2 print? (by itself)
I wanted to use it with those Baseplate Prints.
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=3129

Double Edit: Might be a better idea to just release flat (1 plate high) roads the same way you did these so people can still print things behind them if they really want to.
Sure, it's attached below:
Edit: I forgot to convert it to .png
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 10:12:49 AM by [GSF]Ghost »

Hey guys...get ready for-oh no.

Sure, it's attached below:
Edit: I forgot to convert it to .png
Yeah I can't really use a jpg with a black background :P
Tried getting rid of the black but it looked crappy.