Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 140837 times)

That has to do with the print on the brick, not the brick itself. Make sure to give prints a transparency value to reduce glowing.
i think i may have gotten it from when you were hosting i'll try to get a pic of the print GUI
I'm hoping Badspot adds new features to the engine for the terrain bricks in the future, especially fog and bug fixes.
YES!!!!!!!!1!1!!1!1!11!1!!1!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!1!1111111111111!!!111!!!!

i think i may have gotten it from when you were hosting i'll try to get a pic of the print GUI

YES!!!!!!!!1!1!!1!1!11!1!!1!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!1!1111111111111!!!111!!!!
1. lol, just lol

2. And add more layers. Don't forget more layers. I'm thinkin we oughta be able to build with four layers. Layer 1 for your basic bricks, layer 2 for your water, zone, and floatcubes, layer three for your terrain bricks, and layer four for entire maps converted into various brick objects.

Ghost can u please fix the problem with the Floatcubes and the Bricks, Please.

I wish I could, but now that the bricks are handled as water, they won't work with other water, zone or the float bricks. Badspot would have to add another building layer. Sorry :/

I wish I could, but now that the bricks are handled as water, they won't work with other water, zone or the float bricks. Badspot would have to add another building layer. Sorry :/
Ok thanks:/ there not much u can do so its not ur fault...

I did find a way around it though. Instead of using floatcubes, use the large cubes instead and hide them. I just tried it and was able to get the terrain bricks to float in the large cubes. It's the same concept, just backwards lol.

so, what do I do so I can place these in water?

his saying that you can put terrain cubes in side regular cubes

Welcome from Paradise island:

More of Ozmar's lovey beach!

I appear to be lost!

« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 12:08:50 AM by Robo Dude »

Those trees are uh.... not good.

Cars act funny on wedged corners and go through them and on the opposite corners they go on an invisible brick.

Halp pls.

The only way right now is to spawn a water datablock from the mission editor. Otherwise, the only thing we can do is ask Badspot to include another build zone in the next update for the terrain bricks.

Those trees are uh.... not good.
The textures or the models?

Cars act funny on wedged corners and go through them and on the opposite corners they go on an invisible brick.

Halp pls.
Yeah, I know about that issue. I don't think that's an issue with the bricks, so I can't really fix it sorry.

Actually, with some planning ahead you can make an indoor area with the terrain bricks, you have to use regular bricks to support the roof.
And you don't need to make a water thing with mission editor, you can make a 64x cube and make it invisible, you can place terrain bricks inside of it as you would regular bricks in a zone brick. You can't place regular bricks in it though. (Sad, I know)

Actually, with some planning ahead you can make an indoor area with the terrain bricks, you have to use regular bricks to support the roof.
lol already done
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 06:44:59 AM by Tic-toc26 »

The only way right now is to spawn a water datablock from the mission editor. Otherwise, the only thing we can do is ask Badspot to include another build zone in the next update for the terrain bricks.
The textures or the models?
Yeah, I know about that issue. I don't think that's an issue with the bricks, so I can't really fix it sorry.
The models. you should make them six sided.