Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26190 times)

i'm sorry what?

the way you were raised has no impact on your life? what the forget are you on about

I'm getting the notion that he's not very well informed on the subject :c

your many examples of being poor dosnt one bit justify not getting a free education that is sitting right there for the taking, or being some criminal.

you keep reminding me of how im not understanding things. but you have yet to explain it. other then "being poor means its excusable to not make anything of yourself in life" which is actually the exact opposite that people tend to react to having/not having money.

I'm not saying being poor will make you amount to nothing, I'm saying you have a far better chance of becoming something if you aren't poor because you don't have nearly as many criminal wannabe kids running around. The reasons vary from person to person but for example, if you want to be "gangsta" who cares about an education? It's not in the list of things worth aiming for, by the time these kids realize it is, if at all it wont work since they're already too far gone down the line to fix.

how would any of that effect if i can find and hold a job when i was 18.
or if i got my high school deploma?
or if i want to be a crackhead or not. (that costs a hell of a lot more then not being one, i thought poor people had less options)

dont jusity people doing stuffty things on the way they were treated. because treatment and love from mommy dosnt stop them from doing things.

i think the reason its so rampant in the black communities, is because they are taught that they hold no fault or responsibility for anything. its much easier to not try when you actually believe you cant lol.

Because we all know your childhood means nothing at all! I'm going to stop arguing with you here if you seriously can't even understand that much, it's like talking to a wall.

i'm sorry what?

the way you were raised has no impact on your life? what the forget are you on about

so you are all just mommas boys who take bad advice from your parents and never question it or come up with thoughts and opinions of your own?
you telling me you are unable to not rob the liquor store unless mom tells you you shouldnt.

or you cant attend school, because daddy ran out on you and mom when you were 4?

come on now. what year is this? at least have some pride in yourselves. deep down you know you have the choice, dont pretend you cant use it.

i dont let people excuse themselves of succeeding or anything just because of their past. thats ridiculous.

so you are all just mommas boys who take bad advice from your parents and never question it or come up with thoughts and opinions of your own?
you telling me you are unable to not rob the liquor store unless mom tells you you shouldnt.

or you cant attend school, because daddy ran out on you and mom when you were 4?

come on now. what year is this? at least have some pride in yourselves. deep down you know you have the choice, dont pretend you cant use it.

i dont let people excuse themselves of succeeding or anything just because of their past. thats ridiculous.
Are you being serious right now? We're not saying your parents tell you what to do and you do it. Were saying that the way you are raised (this includes the infant stage) has a huge effect on how you end up. Are you really this dull or are you trying to make it seem like were actually making these points so you can look intelligent?

I cant believe the forum looks up to you. You write every post the same way I do when I bullstuff an essay, and you evade any question or post that challenges you. Youre a fool.

The presumption of innocence until proven guilty is a human right (UDHR, Article 11) and I'm glad the jury upheld it. Would I like to see Zimmerman punished because he didn't have to use deadly force but chose to? Of course, but rights being upheld and justice being properly served is more important to me than punishing people simply because we don't like them.

How the hell did you get that out of anti-block's post?

no, but parenting has more of an effect on a child than just advice. the way you were raised effects you even when you're older and dislocated from them. this isn't new information or anything
what does that have to do with attending school?

you seem to be hellbent on simplifying the human mind. things are far more complex than that.

well now rock brings up the actual subject
i feel really bad for zimmerman
he has to worry more about personal security than ever now because of a bunch of crazy fanatics

Are you being serious right now? We're not saying your parents tell you what to do and you do it. Were saying that the way you are raised (this includes the infant stage) has a huge effect on how you end up. Are you really this dull or are you trying to make it seem like were actually making these points so you can look intelligent?

I cant believe the forum looks up to you. You write every post the same way I do when I bullstuff an essay, and you evade any question or post that challenges you. Youre a fool.

well go be mad some more. i am yet to be explained why its ok to be stuffty if you grow up in a stuffty neighborhood.
no excuses you 2 have givin me is justification.

you guys have had "tolerance" shoved down your throats in school so much you dont even know the different it is to "acceptance" anymore. and you actually believe people are born into ranks they cant escape or something.
its a pity really

Lol my black frien said "I can't believe they let Zimmerman go"

The way I see it is that the court did its job. The jurors had all the information possible and spent hours going over it. They made the decision.

well now rock brings up the actual subject
i feel really bad for zimmerman
he has to worry more about personal security than ever now because of a bunch of crazy fanatics
I as well feel bad for Zimmerman, that now he's free he'll have to watch his back.
I have a good feeling he'll end up shooting someone else because they'll attack him over the trayvon thing.

"Liberals are taught to hate successful people and to have everything handed to them."

Don't Bisjac, I will stand with you.

well go be mad some more. i am yet to be explained why its ok to be stuffty if you grow up in a stuffty neighborhood.
nothing we say will change your opinion, ever

i don't even get why we try, actually

"Liberals are taught to hate successful people and to have everything handed to them."

Don't Bisjac, I will stand with you.
so you agree that parenting has no effect on children?

Read this lol

so you agree that parenting has no effect on children?

well are black parents teaching their kids to be street trash go nowhere criminals? because that seems to be what colten thinks is going on.

i didnt say it. im on the side that defends individuals capabilities to lead their lives.