Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 45318 times)

Quote from: From rules
5. Do not plea for sympathy

* Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
    * Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
    * Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it. 

Enjoy your ban.

You people are running out of "evidence" that I'm an immature, and stupid troll. I've disputed all of these claims and even given you reasoning, logic, and proof as to why you're wrong. Yet, like enraged bulls, you all still continue to charge at me when I'm clearing holding a white flag. I wish to teach, not to destroy. I know how to contain my power of verbal destruction. Do not make me invoke it! You also say I should be banned! Yet, I'm being called names and insulted by people all younger than I. Profound sadness.

We have not run out of "Evidence" of how you are immature, you are posting your immaturity all over this topic.

Enjoy your ban.

Do you people even READ the thread? Is my writing to long for your attention span to handle? I already said I enjoy the game and I still do! It's the 12 year olds and under that make me shake my head in shame and disappointment. What is happening to our human race?

You people are running out of "evidence" that I'm an immature, and stupid troll. I've disputed all of these claims and even given you reasoning, logic, and proof as to why you're wrong. Yet, like enraged bulls, you all still continue to charge at me when I'm clearing holding a white flag. I wish to teach, not to destroy. I know how to contain my power of verbal destruction. Do not make me invoke it! You also say I should be banned! Yet, I'm being called names and insulted by people all younger than I. Profound sadness.
Anthony.

Anyone can stick 3x more adjectives in a sentence that's necessary. But it doesn't make you look smart.

You have basically criticized our game and bitched about how it sucks now.

Then leave. You are going to be banned anyway because you broke rule 5.

The biggest POI: You are full of yourself, thinking you should help what doesn't need to be helped, or complaining about how you hate all the kids in this game when this is in fact a LEGO type game. The most interesting thing is that you "claim" to be 17, when you have no proof of it AT ALL

You say YOU, an EDUCATED person can have fun, but when we insult or say things like "Get out" , you don't realize we can have fun too.

And you really aren't that impressive, then again, you're not at all.

Arrogance, arrogance everywhere.

nuff said guys  :cookieMonster:

You say YOU, an EDUCATED person can have fun, but when we insult or say things like "Get out" , you don't realize we can have fun too.

And you really aren't that impressive, then again, you're not at all.

And also, I could say I'm 23, but does that already reassures that I am?
Pic now.

Arrogance, arrogance everywhere.

Regulith has spoken. *Silence*

Ok guys, ARC wants this ego of his shot and killed!

Anthony

Wheres your evidence that you're "extremely intelligent"?