Thé Lord Tony - HURR HURR NINTENDO SUCKS SONY BETTER

Author Topic: Thé Lord Tony - HURR HURR NINTENDO SUCKS SONY BETTER  (Read 6895 times)

So for the past month or two Lord Tony has been making topics about how the Wii U fails and visiting the Nintendo Megatopic just to leave his stuff all over the place (e.g. complaining about Wii U not being graphically comparable to today's standards and other stupid claims). What he pretty much is doing is trying to piss off Nintendo fans here on the forums because he happens to be a Sony fanboy. He also complains about other consoles too, but mainly its on Nintendo. Even if a topic has nothing about Sony and someone even says "I want to buy a Wii-U/3DS" Lord Tony will come rushing in with his fat ass and yell out "Vita PS4/3 better buy those or you are dumb".

He also contradicts himself. At one point when he is arguing against me that Mario 64 is Better than the Galaxy games, i bring out the graphics factor which is something he obviously cares about. What does he say? He straight out states that he doesn't give a damn about the graphics. If he really didn't give a damn about the graphics, he would have kept his mouth shut and never have visited the Nintendo megatopic with means to stuff all over it with his Sony Fanboy replies.

Here are some posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6vPLLNacGk

I think the developers should quit now and port it on the vita and ps3.

This looks like Lego Island 2 and that's a bad thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV97Mhk8Tlw

Well it took nintendon't 6 years to finally get a console (Wii-U) to be on par with gameplay/graphics to the PS3 and Xbox 360. Now the PS3 and xbox360 are ready to take it a step even further than before with the PS4 and xbox whatever. Plus they should had named it the "Wii 2" because people think this is just some stuffty 300 dollar add-on pack to their old wii. They don't even know it's a whole new console. Doesn't matter anyways because the PS3 is still better than it.

In unrelated news.

The Vita in Japan outsold the 3DS, DSxl and DS this week.
Don't count on it, Nintendo has been practically screwing most indie developers recently to the point where the indie developers won't even make a profit.

Steam and PS3 is the way to go for indie.
The Wii-U is failure written all over it. So it took the wii over 6 years to finally get HD in the form of a 300 dollar tablet that you can't take with you anywhere you want because the Wii-U only works at home.

Not to mention Nindendo doesn't even make a profit on the wii-u unless someone buys something from the store. So any future price cuts will just cripple their chance of a profit. Each wii-u system will be sold at a loss. They'd have to shut down all wii-u production if the price cuts went as low as say about 200 dollars or less.
Haha nice joke. Guess what? Sony came out with Kinect first. It was called Eye Toy for the PS2. This is why you're called Lamebro1.
Sony has all 12 of their sony owned studios working on PS4 games and they even have a huge amount of third party developers (blizzard for example) developing PS4 games.

Nintendon't any of this.
A new NEXT GEN console can't outsell a PS3 or Xbox 360.

So when the PS4 comes out what does that mean?
When has there been a good decent Metroid game? Also Bayonetta isn't in Nintendo's 8-12 proper demographic so that also limits a few sales of course.
Playstation does what Nintendon't.
I seem to forget how much of a die hard nintendon't fanboy you are.
The whole gimmick of the Wii-U is that you get a second screen. So instead of pressing start to look at a map, it's right there for you.

The PS3 and vita can do the exact same thing and you can take the vita anywhere. You can't take that giant wii-u controller with you.
Vita has more power than the 3DS.

Then there is this whole topic where a guy wants to either buy a 3DS or a Smartphone. Guess what? Lord Tony rushes in to promote his idol's handheld, the Vita.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=220238.0

Discuss.

He can dislike nintendo, but he should stop being a richard about everything

He can dislike nintendo, but he should stop being a richard about everything
In hindsight looking at my topic it doesn't really bring out the real problem here which is Lord Tony bashing Nintendo over and over again, even though no one from the Nintendo's side of the argument has been making any aggressive posts against Sony with out Lord Tony kindling the fire first. Lord Tony's acts are pathetic and childish. In my opinion he should get one of those special rules of "If you talk about this you will be banned" that he has on Bronies, on the Nintendo subject because all he is doing is trying to intentionally piss people off and otherwise will never quit.

Damn, I seem to be a drama magnet this week. I was doing so well not getting any dramas too.

Damn, I seem to be a drama magnet this week. I was doing so well not getting any dramas too.
Well you obviously saw it coming. Acting like that and being you guarantees a drama.

Well you obviously saw it coming. Acting like that and being you guarantees a drama.

I thought about making one sooner, but I was too busy trying to find some good in Lord Tony. Time well spent.

I never liked the direction Nintendo has been going after the N64. They hit every loving target with the N64, I loved the N64 over the playstation but then when they went to Gamecube that's when stuff has been going downhill.

You can't tell me Nintendo has been going up the hill recently.

I never liked the direction Nintendo has been going after the N64. They hit every loving target with the N64, I loved the N64 over the playstation but then when they went to Gamecube that's when stuff has been going downhill.

You can't tell me Nintendo has been going up the hill recently.
Neither can you keep bashing Nintendo all the time and stuffting all over the Nintendo megatopic with your stupid Sony fanboy bullstuff.

The Wii only sold so well because of the motion control gimmick. It was new and people were like "holy stuff it's so futuristic" and then when they tried it they were like "holy stuff I want to play a game I can loving sit down with." Evidence clearly shows with the Wii-U how it's a new console and no one is buying it.

New consoles usually sell out day one.

Nintendo has no motivation. They try not competing with sony and xbox and try remain independent and that's what is keeping them back.

Cool; a place to put my complaints to rest.

I'll stick with building terrain by hand.
Why post in the first place?

Its like entering a topic and saying "This is bad and you should feel bad." without reason.

Nobody cares about your two cents.

I made this out of actual bricks.
Okay.

He has a thing for posting very blunt dismissal of topics; and unfortunately gets away with it.

While that second quote may not be considered a dismissal, he still just entered the topic; said something that has nothing to do with the topic, the add-on in question, and left.

The Wii only sold so well because of the motion control gimmick. It was new and people were like "holy stuff it's so futuristic" and then when they tried it they were like "holy stuff I want to play a game I can loving sit down with." Evidence clearly shows with the Wii-U how it's a new console and no one is buying it.

New consoles usually sell out day one.

Nintendo has no motivation. They try not competing with sony and xbox and try remain independent and that's what is keeping them back.
And Sony is ripping Nintendo's ideas off. You have no reason to be proud about Sony. They so far have stolen ideas from Nintendo for stuff like the move controller and the LBP2's "Connect a Vita to help your friends" DLC. Only reason the Wii U hasn't sold too much is because Nintendo forgeted up the ad campaign for the console, but who the forget cares about the sales? How does the sales number increase the quality of a console in itself? Of course it changes the amount of developers who dare to make games for the console, but you seem to use it as a reason by itself.

I Highly doubt you have played with any of Nintendo's consoles and are just making up excuses/Using ones other people have made up.

Notable 3DS games this year:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
Project x Zone
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Shin Megami Tensei Soul Hackers
Pokemon X/Y
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Yoshi's Island 3DS
Mario Golf: World Tour
Ace Attorney 5
The Legend of Zelda 3DS
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Etrian Odyssey IV

If this is going downhill, I like it.

Notable 3DS games this year:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
Project x Zone
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Shin Megami Tensei Soul Hackers
Pokemon X/Y
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Yoshi's Island 3DS
Mario Golf: World Tour
Ace Attorney 5
The Legend of Zelda 3DS
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Etrian Odyssey IV

If this is going downhill, I like it.
And then there is the buttload of games coming on the Wii U like Smash Bros, Mario Kart, A 3D Mario game, Metroid, DK, So on.

Oh and Wind Waker HD. That stuff is awesome.

How does the sales number increase the quality of a console in itself?

a lot actually. nintendo will end up with nothing but nintendo made games. outside developers have to pay per unit to franchise to another console, and they wouldnt want to waste the time or money on one that no one owns.

a lot actually. nintendo will end up with nothing but nintendo made games. outside developers have to pay per unit to franchise to another console, and they wouldnt want to waste the time or money on one that no one owns.

And it's for the better, too.

Nintendo's latest consoles were driving gamers away due to its stuffty third-party software.