Author Topic: Pandan- Excessive Douchebaggery  (Read 9025 times)

I posted a warning in the topic for Pandan to back down because I was noticing he was lashing out at others for no reason. He continued so now I'm just going to bring it to light.

I've never really had a problem with him, but his actions in this topic are despicable as he is choosing to bash others unprovoked.

These quotes take place in the topic: The Marines finally called me, visit this topic to see the entire ordeal.

So Pandan came into this topic immediately acting like an starfish. He was making extremely arrogant comments, claiming everyone were children as well as insulting them. At the time nothing has been said to provoke him.

lol
Denseland forums.
but thats too hawrd, so qq
night fox the derailer has arrived
you're not joining to defend your country you forget.

you're just as selfish as anyone else, and guess what? thats okay. its natural.
So if I dont agree with the sheep that most of you are
I'm not going to sit here and try to convince a bunch of you bricks to believe something else.
a comeback? is this a playground at your school or something?

I post saying its time for him to calm down and back off people:
Awesome, want to calm the forget down now.

Seriously, you literally just came into this topic and starting insulting and belittling people for no reason. In the beginning nobody even insulted you, you just acted like an ass. Back off.

He continues

Also I have a friend that reminds me of the OP.
Lives in his own version of the world, has an internet girlfriend.
Go outside

(The next 7-8 posts of his in the topic were provoked due to users posting his pictures, therefore I did not provide quotes for these)

Pandan, Moonstar Akemi, and Mikoyan get into a childish argument so I attempt to defuse it:

Honestly you all are making yourselves looks like immature children. Just stop.

These next quotes however, Pandan starts up by attacking Maxx out of the blue.

also maxx, didnt you cry like a little bitch due to online bullying? and this is your new account? look at you!
ive dealt with way more than a fair share of bullying from these forums, so thats why behave the way i do. because of you guys.
then grow up and date someone real

are you too afraid of people? is that why you cant talk to real girls?
you gotta have e-girlfriends?
you've just described everyone on this forum

You need to stop. Seriously. I've never had an issue with you but randomly attacking people for no reason gets to me. Don't blame your actions on the forums, it is no excuse to attack everybody.

pandan really trips me out

he just shows up in a thread acting like an starfish, and someone says something mean to him, and then he spends 50 pages spazzing out writing non-sequitor rage posts

it's kind of entertaining but at the same time it's not entertaining enough to justify the derailment of every thread he posts in

I thought he rage quit, what happened?

I thought he rage quit, what happened?
no one actually rage quits. They miss the contention too much to walk away.

Pandan should have his fingers replaced with wooden pegs.

How was defending myself childish?

Also, this drama really wasn't necessary. Pandan already left. Marble Man told me that Pandan said bye and deleted him off Skype. I'd assume he's quitting everything Blockland related.

You know what.

You're right. forget it.
Sorry. Posting pictures of me doesn't help though.

I'm always loving mad, and I don't know why.

Speaking as someone who was once always loving mad without knowing why, I have a bit of sympathy for him.

Like.. a bit. Like, he's being an ass, but don't just call him an ass. We should attempt to be as calm and understanding as possible. See how he responds to that reaction. Then call him an ass.

I'm not real familiar with what all went down around this, and I'd rather not delve into it, but what he said here made me think of the incoherently defensive type of rage I have too much experience with, and I want to at least throw in this flimsy argument for his side of the situation.

Also, this drama really wasn't necessary. Pandan already left. Marble Man told me that Pandan said bye and deleted him off Skype. I'd assume he's quitting everything Blockland related.
Don't you know?
They always come back.

You contributed to posting a picture of his as well as your early "defenses" being attacks on his appearance. I deem that childish.

Speaking as someone who was once always loving mad without knowing why, I have a bit of sympathy for him.

Like.. a bit. Like, he's being an ass, but don't just call him an ass. We should attempt to be as calm and understanding as possible. See how he responds to that reaction. Then call him an ass.

I'm not real familiar with what all went down around this, and I'd rather not delve into it, but what he said here made me think of the incoherently defensive type of rage I have too much experience with, and I want to at least throw in this flimsy argument for his side of the situation.

I agree.

You contributed to posting a picture of his as well as your early "defenses" being attacks on his appearance. I deem that childish.

So calling him pale to counter his "Go outside" comment is considered as an insult to his appearance? Damn, I didn't know color mattered.

I don't judge by appearance, sorry. I made sure he knew that, too. If you read the topic to get a better understanding, you'd know that.

Don't you know?
They always come back.

Hey. Not everyone who comes back is the same. Maybe he'll be lucky the next time he does.

This sort of stuff is why I miss the old IP bans, it actually required alts to have a little bit more effort than just $20 to make

This sort of stuff is why I miss the old IP bans, it actually required alts to have a little bit more effort than just $20 to make

I suffered an IP ban a few years ago. It wasn't very nice to see "Sorry, guest, but you are banned."

Not very nice to the guests. :(

this is completely my fault. i was just trying to track him down in game but my pandan rss feed just went off when you made this thread

i have been making offerings at my shrine but they obviously haven't been enough

the whole community has my sincere apologies. i will double my offerings and sacrifice a small animal in his name.

So calling him pale to counter his "Go outside" comment is considered as an insult to his appearance? Damn, I didn't know color mattered.
The word pale itself is appearance related...

Also, I'm obviously not ignoring his go outside comment, hence why I made a topic on him. I'm saying you countered in somewhat of an immature way.

The word pale itself is appearance related...

Also, I'm obviously not ignoring his go outside comment, hence why I made a topic on him. I'm saying you countered in somewhat of an immature way.

Well, I understand your point. I just want you to understand that I intended no such insults that you believe I have made. I apologize if it seems that way.