Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291137 times)

It's been over 8 months and I still do not see a section for uploading sounds.

It's been over 8 months and I still do not see a section for uploading sounds.
We've been accepting them for 3 months, they go under Cosmetics with a tag for now.

Well could you please add a section for sounds already. Im sure its not that hard.

The new update essentially bricked my game. It says it detected my fonts folder is read-only, even after i removed all special permissions from my blockland folder. Then it says it has updater, then it says it's downloading preferences as step 3/2 and after that it quits. If I remove Support_Preferences, then it reinstalls it, but if I remove support_updater (both are the pre-existing ones I already had), the game crashes on startup.

The new update essentially bricked my game. It says it detected my fonts folder is read-only, even after i removed all special permissions from my blockland folder.
The font stage should've been removed from the installer as it's no longer relevant, I'll double check and see what may have brought it up

Then it says it has updater, then it says it's downloading preferences as step 3/2 and after that it quits. If I remove Support_Preferences, then it reinstalls it, but if I remove support_updater (both are the pre-existing ones I already had), the game crashes on startup.
Why did you remove either in the first place?

To check if it would produce different results than tell me I need to restart. It did, but not in the way I was hoping for.

Released patch 2.0.1 to fix the installer.

The update stopped my game from working too. It finishes downloading preferences on step 2 and tells me it will restart blockland but when I press ok nothing happens. If I restart Bl myself it tries to do the whole thing again and gets stuck at the same spot.

The update stopped my game from working too. It finishes downloading preferences on step 2 and tells me it will restart blockland but when I press ok nothing happens. If I restart Bl myself it tries to do the whole thing again and gets stuck at the same spot.
Make sure you have the update that was just released. If the problem persists, then another add-on is interfering. Try GlassSettings.cachePut("InstallerRun", "1");quit(); in the console.

There's also a couple bugs that I still seem to notice:

1. When an update is received, and I click the addon to see what was changed, I get a whole bunch of code saying something like "Not found" or anything, and it doesn't show the actual updates.

2. Isn't not default for the "Click to open the Mod Manager" to hide itself away out of the clicking zone. Because in order to close out of it, I have to click into the mod manager every time.

1. When an update is received, and I click the addon to see what was changed, I get a whole bunch of code saying something like "Not found" or anything, and it doesn't show the actual updates.
I'll finish up changelogs today.

2. Isn't not default for the "Click to open the Mod Manager" to hide itself away out of the clicking zone. Because in order to close out of it, I have to click into the mod manager every time.
You can right click to dismiss notifications.

You can right click to dismiss notifications.

add an option to disable all notifications.