5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 47981 times)

also i didnt realize but the previous poll was locked i must have done it on accident
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 02:39:59 PM by Trogtor »

aight thoughts on the lawbringer? personally, i think hes unmatched in dominion/any teamfight, and its extremely easy to 2v1 if you build revenge stats. but in 1v1's he just feels really underwhelming. he has too many people that can counter him very easily (peacekeeper, orichi, nuboshi, shugoki), and he's just not quick enough to compete that well. parrying is really beneficial, but if you miss one you really forget yourself over, and his shoves/throws are easy to see coming.

he's def still cool, and ill still use him for 4v4 gamemodes, but ima have to go back to orichi/peacekeeper or try someone new for 1v1's
he's very good, and i disagree with you with the "assassins counter him easily" thing. they really don't, counter shoves and guard breaks are essential to this class, also worth noting when you're fighting assassins you should be using chains of light attacks and counter shoves. he's very good against these classes because his long arm ability will just throw them on the ground and allow you to have what you will with them.

idk any half-decent orichi or peacekeeper can make quick work of him imo. ive been playing berserker recently and it's hard to go against a lawbringer with him, but the other two assassins can just hang back and dodge most of his counters. his attacks are pretty slow and predictable

idk any half-decent orichi or peacekeeper can make quick work of him imo. ive been playing berserker recently and it's hard to go against a lawbringer with him, but the other two assassins can just hang back and dodge most of his counters. his attacks are pretty slow and predictable
typically peacekeepers and orochi's play in this way where all they do is sidestep, guard break, light attack, repeat. i find this combo hard to do anything against even when i play lawbringer because for some reason counter guard breaking like doesn't work - and for some reason orochi and peacekeeper can hit literally through your blocks. i don't have the clip right now, but i've recorded videos of me getting killed by an orochi to a side light attack and i was blocking from that side and their attack literally just went through my class.

idk, personally it feels like a good orochi and peacekeeper (aka orochi's and peacekeepers that spam the combo i mentioned) are practically loving immortal.

typically peacekeepers and orochi's play in this way where all they do is sidestep, guard break, light attack, repeat. i find this combo hard to do anything against even when i play lawbringer because for some reason counter guard breaking like doesn't work - and for some reason orochi and peacekeeper can hit literally through your blocks. i don't have the clip right now, but i've recorded videos of me getting killed by an orochi to a side light attack and i was blocking from that side and their attack literally just went through my class.

idk, personally it feels like a good orochi and peacekeeper (aka orochi's and peacekeepers that spam the combo i mentioned) are practically loving immortal.

Guardbreak button is pressed right when they hit you and not when u see the symbol actually
also if you missed an attack or guardbreak attempt, ur unable to counter guardbreak them.

As for orochi dash side attack, I forgot if its unblockable or not but orochi does have an unblockable move

Either that or they feinted and managed to get you off guard

orichi's top heavy light attack has a guaranteed second light attack thats unblockable, and his dash left + light attack doesnt get blocked sometimes because he slides so far to the side of you i dont think your hero can block it (specifically slower heroes, assassins/vanguards adjust pretty well).

i think guard breaks should take up a lot more stamina then they do right now if you dont do a second guard break after/class specific combo. its kind of a cheap way to keep landing light hits, especially with assassins since they can dodge and counter with it so easily. if it took up more stamina, people wouldn't be able to chain like 5 of them in a row

start a buy for honor for me gofundme

start a buy for honor for me gofundme
and please don't forget to post another thread begging for money in off-topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVecAjlIkYQ

shugoki is broken
i'm not gonna use the glitch but i might be tempted to so i might just go back to playing warden

It is so HARD TO ENJOY THIS GAME WITH THE CONSTANT CONNECTION ERRORS

post your guys

i better see more than wardens