Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716676 times)

isn't that why Linux is used in servers and for computers that can't run stuff, cause the OS doesn't take much to run?
when the hell did linux come into the equation

i meant that minecraft isn't faster just because you're using a mac

i don't lag unless i have a bunch of other stuff open or i have the render distance on far
Wow. Render distance is pretty important and you can't achieve that. Proves his point.

when the hell did linux come into the equation

i meant that minecraft isn't faster just because you're using a mac
but I was told that some ones use less ram

god damnit, then it must be the processor.

Wow. Render distance is pretty important and you can't achieve that. Proves his point.
what

his loving accent is painful to my ears
it was to me too at first, but i didn't mind it after a while.

Instead of adding Optifine, they should make the game not a laggy piece of stuff.

That is exactly what they are doing, actually. As said before, Optifine people didn't want to help applying what they do to vanilla, so instead they are just doing as many fixes as possible based off what they know of Optifine. It is like, indirectly trying to be Optifine.

Optifine does a lot of changes, more than could be documented, so they would need hand-holding to get that into vanilla. At the same time, not everything from Optifine can be applied as it could contradict some basic features. That is probably why they didn't want to help.

djkxhflfghjjhfg
i want to host a tekkit server but i don't know how and i'm so confused ;-;

That is exactly what they are doing, actually. As said before, Optifine people didn't want to help applying what they do to vanilla, so instead they are just doing as many fixes as possible based off what they know of Optifine. It is like, indirectly trying to be Optifine.

Optifine does a lot of changes, more than could be documented, so they would need hand-holding to get that into vanilla. At the same time, not everything from Optifine can be applied as it could contradict some basic features. That is probably why they didn't want to help.
no, this isn't what they are loving doing, they are adding useless stuff that make the game loving laggy.

That is probably why they didn't want to help.
Are you kidding? They have one of the most-downloaded mods behind an adfly link and a custom adloader page.

They don't want it to become vanilla because of that sweet, sweet ad revenue, even if it's only maybe 40% of users seeing them at best.

let's remove all tools because they're useless to creative mode players
let's remove world seeds since they're useless to people who only play on superflat
let's remove multiplayer since it's useless to people who only play singleplayer
what's useless to you isn't useless to everyone else you loving dumbasses, a few extra items or blocks won't make the game anymore laggy

djkxhflfghjjhfg
i want to host a tekkit server but i don't know how and i'm so confused ;-;

this confirms your status as mentally incompetent

this confirms your status as mentally incompetent
i can't find any tutorials for macs that actually make sense

holy stuff ?, you're in a bad mood.