Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 128198 times)

I don't think I've signed up, since I'm new to this.  I'll take the starring role of Zombie 2.

Can you show us some of your work please?
Yeah, sure. I wasn't expecting to have to show you my builds to get in, so I'll have to build something first...

EDIT: OK, I have a few pics of some things here. The one in the desert with the bridge is there mostly because I felt like putting it there, and because it shows that I can use events to make special effects easily.

EDIT: I can't post them all, because of the file size, so I'll just post my favorite. Clicking the pic will cause page stretch.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 10:55:16 AM by Zloff »

I like it. Though, it needs approval from the 3 moderators. If only freeze gives his vote this time, and the other 2 do not respond, I'll throw my vote in as well. Which it will be a yes.

I don't think I've signed up, since I'm new to this.  I'll take the starring role of Zombie 2.

Sending the script.
-snip-
I say yes. But you have to PM the build. Also do you not know how to post pics? If not I will get you a link to a tutorial.

EDIT: Here's an OK one but it's not the best. There is another one but I can't find it. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=86964.15
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 12:30:09 PM by Freeze »

Name: MeMan

BL_ID: 3242

Talents: Acting, Editing, Building

Reason For Applying: My friend Zloff is joining and i really like making movies.

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for: Acting, Voice acting, Set building

Oh yeah can i be zombie 2?

Due to no reply from the other 2 moderators, a yes from Freeze, and a yes from me, Zloff, you're now part of the clan.

Skaredy Cat, if you're found to be pretty active, I'll say yes for your acting.
No for Editing, and Building. You have not shown any of your work.

Now we need your input, Freeze.

Due to no reply from the other 2 moderators, a yes from Freeze, and a yes from me, Zloff, you're now part of the clan.
OK, but do I still have to have the build?

You can just remove me from the moderator list since apparently checking the clan page once a day isn't fast enough for me to reply to anything important.

Well, the only important thing is approving and denying applications. You haven't really missed much. If you're not here to approve or deny them, it's all good. Me and Freeze can take care of it.

Unless of course, you don't want to be a moderator.

Hey, I'm just putting this out there:

What if I was a moderator? You've got two "Acting" moderators, why not put me down as a "Special Effects" moderator. You know, balance it out.

Just a thought

Hey, I'm just putting this out there:

What if I was a moderator? You've got two "Acting" moderators, why not put me down as a "Special Effects" moderator. You know, balance it out.

Just a thought
Yeah, we have an open moderator spot, and it needs to be 3. It's not moderator of a branch or anything. You approve, and deny applications. You also vote to have a member removed, or blacklisted from the clan. (Can't be due to a personal reason)

You do seem rather active.
What do you think, Freeze?

OK, but do I still have to have the build?
Freeze might want to take a look at it. I'm satisfied, however. If Freeze says no after looking at the build, he can choose to have you removed, or to leave you on the member list.

Name: Orion

BL_ID: 3599

Talents: Set Building, Voice Acting, Acting, Scripting.

Reason For Applying: I like making videos. makes me feel nice.

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for
: I played one of the soldiers in one of [FF]'s music videos, I played one of the troopers in Block Wars preview (Look for Aidan in credits.), and i can event/build very good. You might not want my voice though, but i can do it. I am also very creative and like to write stories and come up with plots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcUWAZosfKw - The End is The Beginning Is The End
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 10:02:19 PM by Orion »

Skaredy Cat, if you're found to be pretty active, I'll say yes for your acting.
No for Editing, and Building. You have not shown any of your work.

Now we need your input, Freeze.
Same as you.
Oh yeah can i be zombie 2?
No. It's taken.
-snip-
Yes to acting and voice acting but can you show us an example of a build and a script.

Same as you.No. It's taken.Yes to acting and voice acting but can you show us an example of a build and a script.

I will give you an example of my work later.
You may need some certain bricks like computer props and zone bricks, also key mod and bot events, oh and JVS doors.

The Meman.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 10:09:33 AM by skaredy cat »