nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 54384 times)

If badspot took that advice, mailbag would have never existed  :cookieMonster:

the people on mailbag weren't trying to piss off badspot, they were just self-righteous SJWs. badspot only made mail bag to make fun of them and piss them off.

change title to darth c3p0 or this is grabage lie
i only see arguements againest  darth

Sometimes that Nix, he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. Y'know the thing about Nix, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the carpet turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces.

PFFFFHAHAHAHAA THATS loving RICH
brother you're the one who busts in every time i even dare exist in the same universe as you and your buttbuddies just to say "dude u forget pokemmon......." and run away as fast as you came
you literally can't talk to me without trying to take a jab at the pokemon thing because you can't argue so you just insult someone personally to get your point across
almost all of your posts are unprovoked attacks towards you or your little cronies, even though you weren't mentioned at all, and the rest are stuffposts
get a loving life

kinda off-topic but do you ever notice how they rarely ever post individually
it's always with a group of 5 people backing eachother up

i ran out of actual arguments to use against this user so im just gonna call them a troll until they get mad and stop trying
the perfect plan

imagine him doing it in real life

what is wrong with those posts

do you have dyslexia
do you?

no one likes renderman and i'm not gonna sit here and condemn nix for throwing stuff in a thread where almost everyone involved was throwing stuff at eachother

no one likes renderman and i'm not gonna sit here and condemn nix for throwing stuff in a thread where almost everyone involved was throwing stuff at eachother
Ouch!

ever notice how they bump the thread every time i try to defend myself :thinking:

ever notice how they bump the thread every time i try to defend myself :thinking:
who is they

why did you randomly bring him up out of nowhere? did the word dyslexia remind you of him?