Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604427 times)

Hey pecon what are you going to do after v21?
Switch to the slate arena that's being built.

Speaking of which, how much of the arena is currently already built?

Interesting :o

I may have skipped a few quotes, but believe me we did all the applications.

Application:
Name: Legend
BL_ID: 6725
Previous Experience Administrating: Jorgur's Dogfight (Current), Heedicalking's server (A good year or so ago), Big_Brother's Server (A good year or so ago as well), Rykuta's Server (Current).
Who recommends you?: Jetz, Jorgur, Rykuta. (Their opinions may have changed, please check with them for background of this.)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You could be choosing any other applicant here over me, and the world doesn't end if I don't get accepted. I was on your Boss Battles server today, (love the server, it is a lot of fun), when there were a couple clients on the server spamming chat, camping, teamkilling the tank cannon, pushing others off the bed, and there were no admins in the server to take care of them for quite some time until Jetz joined and settled things. I do support Boss Battles, and when the money comes around do plan on donating for the hosting. I would like to add a helping hand in managing your server, allowing for the best experience of it for us all. I have a handful of experience in settling issues while keeping both sides who are not entirely in the wrong satisfied. I have had to settle a few fights between other admins on servers I was administrating on. I know the right way from wrong of how to settle a situation. If you tell me I am wrong, I do not fight it. I listen to any suggestions you have to make in my way of moderating a server.
Your Timezone/Region: United States Midwest.

Accepted.

Name:Eliezer
BL_ID:27483
Previous Experience Administrating:One of my experience as admin is not banning people for no reason I also help with people that are getting bullied in a server and I always make sure  
every one is having a fun time on a server.
Who recommends you?:(Amyrose,a 2 star family RP always on(Jame,hosted a 3 star mini empire server always on)(Nobot,hosts car racing mini game a 5 star server barley online)Block Field
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):The reasons why I want you to accept me is that I'm good with events and building and i am good coming up with a few ideas to make servers
better.
Your Time zone/Region:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)/Florida

Fixed my grammar

Denied

Name: Skyrim
BL_ID: 23933
Previous Experience Administrating: Alot of hosts, but i will start with the most famous ones: FlashDragon (A), AngelGirl (SA), Fun Blockland Man (SA), vaxt (SA), BlockLando (SA), and probably 4 more. Or more.
Who recommends you?: All my friends and a few people at the servers i have been at.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have good grammar, and i do not beg for Super Admin, and I am very kind.
Your Timezone/Region: Texas, US

Denied

Name: Rhet
BL_ID:35487
Previous Experience Administrating: I've hosted servers for some time and it was great. For other servers i never got de-admined.
Who Recommends you?: The website  :cookieMonster:
Why should i accept you?: Because i would be a great admin for the server and i would join the server for noobs and i would make the server stay good.
Timezone/region: Eastern time zone/ Great lakes region

Denied

Application: Admin
Name: Frosting
BL ID: 20848

Previous experience administrating:
Before I took my yearlong break from Blockland, I  served as admin on Doggy's metropolis and super admin on Firefox's jail rp. Most recently I was admin on Pumpkingoboom's city rpg.

Who recommends you?:
Pumpkingoboom, and other players who served as fellow admins on the servers above. Unfortunately, I believe that is it, considering most of the players who recommended me in the past do not play anymore. However, I do hope that this does not hinder my ability to receive admin.

Why should I Accept you?:
In the past I have had a sufficient amount of experience administrating people around my age. From my experiences, I have integrated what I learned into administrating on Blockland itself. Some promises I made to myself if I become admin include obeying all rules and ensuring that all players do as well. I take this promise very seriously, as rules serve a very important purpose. As far as admin abilities go, I consider this to be a privilege to work with other admins to keep the server maintained and fun for others, rather than an authoritative position. Finally, I know how things are supposed to run on your server, so I am confident that granting me admin will not be a mistake.

Your timezone/region: Pacific Standard Time/ Western United States.

I will respect any decision you make Pecon. Thank you.

Denied

Name: Chipz
BL_ID: 25869
Previous Experience Administrating: My friends servers: Doctordan, Pandemonium Person
Who recommends you?: Doctordan pandemoniumperson
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because I have had previous experience in administrating and I can line people up and keep them from breaking the rules.
Your Timezone/Region: England

Denied

Application:
Name: ag55
BL_ID: 29821
Previous Experience Administrating: I host servers like zombie servers and have a great time hosting.
Who recommends you?: People who play on my server think I am a great admin and say that I rank people fairly.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I think that I could help with events and a bit of building. As I have lots of experience on events and I have been on Blockland since 2011.
Your Timezone/Region: UTC+10 Australia, Sydney.

Denied

Name:Eliezer
BL_ID:27483
Previous Experience Administrating:One of my experience as admin is not banning people for no reason I also help with people that are getting bullied in a server and I always make sure  
every one is having a fun time on a server.
Who recommends you?:Amyrose,Jame,Nobot,BlockField
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):The reasons why I want you to accept me is that I'm good with events and building and i am good coming up with a few ideas to make servers
better.
Your Time zone/Region:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)/Florida

Stop reposting this goddamn application

Admin Application

Name: Gizmo
BL_ID: 12815

Previous Experience:

- Pass's Server [A]
- Glass's Server [A]
- Comr4de's Server [SA]
- Jorgur's Server [A]
- KINEX's Vehicle Wars [A]
- Wizzard's Dogfight [A]

Recommendations:

- Pecon7
- Lugnut
- Greek2Me
- Fastlex

I should be accepted because of my past experience on many servers with plenty of foolish players as well as my stellar recommendations. I feel with the new stadium approaching rapidly more players will once again join and with more players more admins can be used. Front seems to be out of line occasionally and I plan to cut off his foot if he does something bad again, I'll need SA for that so maybe in a while. On a more serious note admin activity seems to be declining lately, not that its your guys fault but when I'm on I don't see an admin present for most of the time. I want to fix this.

Accepted.

admin ap yo.

Application: Standard Administration in this very fine establishment
Name: Sparty
BL_ID:BL_ID 10664
Previous Experience Administrating: Sony's server, Green Blockhead's server, TrifleX's server
Who recommends you?: Green Blockhead and TrifleX
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well seeing as the server could do as some more European admin's i thought to myself I should volunteer to help out when there is not many people on when I wake up.
I am a very keen player of the server, I do try my best to visit the server. I would like to contribute something (such as music) to the server as well, If i get the chance.
I am also full of ideas. I can make up a decent idea in just a few seconds, such as boss ideas or buildings.

during my administrative duties I shall do the following:
1. Be punctual
2. be determined
3. be responsible for all of my actions regarding the duty.

Your Timezone/Region: GMT (England)

Thank you for considering my application,

MunkeyCheez
Sparty

Denied

Name: Xamtar Warrior Mantax64
BL_ID:33686
Previous Experience Administrating: wholoveschocolate's server, megamanxzero99's server, My server(a lot!), Redconer's server, Jack Sparrow(indyjones)
Who recommends you?: megamanxzero99, Redconer, Me(Of course!), wholoveschocolate, Jack Sparrow(indyjones)
Why should I accept you?: I am a builder who will amaze you, if given enough time, and I am excellent at scripting, events, testing, eating cookies :cookieMonster:, etc. I have alot of admin experience, as in: Kicking, Clearing Spam(duh), & lots of BANNING. I have the ultimate music suggestions, and i'm not the one who disappoints.
Your timezone/region: CDT (Texas)

Denied

Crazy Lemon521
I am admin at most of my friends servers and they say i am great and I am a very Experienced Admin
007 James Bond, u.s.a, XD, Star Sprite, Jack Sparrow, and Xx_The Killer.
Because I Will Try my Best To Discipline The Bad Players And Reward The Good (meaning like give Respect)
North East Region

Sorry If I am a tad late for applying as an admin. I love this server.
In Game Name: MrJackDaFirenze
BL_ID: 31907
Previous Server Admin: Altair39's Server, Moby1997's Server, Nibble's Server, stasio's Server, PC Mark's Server and Ed Sheeran's Server.
Why Do I Want To Be Admin: I think I deserve Admin because I have a reasonable amount of experience, I'm eager when it comes to helping out, I don't ban/kick just because I want to, I like using events and I think I am getting pretty advanced with it now, I am not that well known but I know enough to get around and I will not be angry if I do not get accepted. So, I believe I have what it takes. My country is England, UK So my Time is BST. Thanks for taking your time to read this, please send me a message as an acceptance or unnacceptance. Thanks, Jack :)

Denied

Sorry If I am a tad late for applying as an admin. I love this server.
In Game Name: MrJackDaFirenze
BL_ID: 31907
Previous Server Admin: Altair39's Server, Moby1997's Server, Nibble's Server, stasio's Server, PC Mark's Server and Ed Sheeran's Server.
Why Do I Want To Be Admin: I think I deserve Admin because I have a reasonable amount of experience, I'm eager when it comes to helping out, I don't ban/kick just because I want to, I like using events and I think I am getting pretty advanced with it now, I am not that well known but I know enough to get around and I will not be angry if I do not get accepted. So, I believe I have what it takes. My country is England, UK So my Time is BST. Thanks for taking your time to read this, please send me a message as an acceptance or unnacceptance. Thanks, Jack :)

Denied

My BL name is Epic Cat.
My BL_ID is: 20742.
I have had numerous admin "jobs", most of them being on roblox. Other on my own BL servers, and I used to host servers of minecraft.
A lot of people would defiantly reccomend me for being an admin. Most of them being on Roblox (my username there is thunderbolt79).
You should accept me because I'm devoted to what ever I'm doing, I love playing Boss Battles, I have a lot of supporters out there, I am never cruel to innocent bystanders (not abusive) and I cannot be bribed to make someone else an admin without your permission. And the most important thing I will do is make sure every one is having fun, and I will always be loyal.
My timezone is in Moscow (MSK/Moscow Standard Time).

-Epic Cat

Denied.

Name: Xiask
BL_ID:35210
Previous Experience Administrating:Mints RPG, iBlok's Grapple TDM, And about 3 minecraft Servers
Who recommends you?:Anyone who is Responsible
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am Responsible And will do my best to maintain the server.
Your Timezone/Region: Central Time

Denied.

Application: Admin request
Name: Pineapple
BL_ID: 35404
Previous Experience Administrating: I host camping servers often.
Who recommends you?: The Ghast Leader, jesse1012, quite a lot
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I pay attention to all rules, and I am not strict, but I can. If someone is breaking the rules, they will not get away with it.
Your Timezone/Region Eastern

Denied

Current Application:
Recent Update: 6/2/12

Name: Agent Creeper
BL_ID: 12443
Applying For: Admin (Silver Badge on the Server)
Previous Experience: Over time during the 2nd of May, I worked on an Urban Forest TDM, however (5-10-12), I am getting close to done. And finishing the Dune Mini-Empires (5-12-12).
Who recommends you?: Prozy, Zulious, The Ghast Leader, and Foxitron
Why Should I accept you: When I was playing the game, I've noticed that some of the admins such as ol' Bubbler and Frontrox tend to not watch the server carefully (Not offending). I am basically capable of a good-sized amount of surveillance in the server (If I was ever admin, I could do that until 9:00 on Sunday - Thursday and 11:00 on Friday and Saturday)
Your Timezone/Region: Atlantic

I am currently admin/super admin or moderator at these individual's Servers below:
Palladium (Admin)
Zulious (Super Admin)
Agent Raytillyo (Super Admin)
The Ghast Leader (Super Admin)
Cedieth (Admin)
Eternarl Damnation (Super Admin)
the ghost rider (Super Admin)
Prozy (Admin)
Zulious (Super Admin)
Foxitron (Admin)

I am also working on a Space Mini-Empires Project, however, Its gonna be a while before its ready for testing

READY FOR CHECKING

Denied

Application:Admin
Name:Eckheart
BL_ID:1673
Admin: xXBlack-HogXx's Server. Super Admin: Blue Rose's Dragon Rp, Black Rose's School Rp, Mr. X's Tremor Worm Invasion, Jp's Zapt, My server( Eckheart's School Rp), Brysil's Army Rp, Cat123's Server.
Who recommends you?:Mr. X, Blue Rose Black Rose Brysil.
Why should I accept you?: If admined I shal inforce the rules that a server should have put in line, I may assist in any eventing tasks or building tasks and I assure you from my experience that I will be completely and totally professional.Not a badmin like the many there are out there ,and if your asking yes I am a girl.
Your Timezone/Region: Usa california ( Eastern Standard Time) 12:00  
Please consider in granting me admin and thank you. :)

Denied

Name: SpecOpsPenguin

BL_ID: 28737

Previous Experience Administrating: Umm... BloodyAwesome_G481, Choppenguin, there might be more but that's all I can think of.

Who recommends you?: Probably no one, but some people might say I would be a good Admin

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well, i would keep people in line, tell the idiots to stop(or possible kick), kick/ban people who are disturbing others.

Your Timezone/Region: Umm... Ontario, Canada

Denied

Name: SpecOpsPenguin

BL_ID: 28737

Previous Experience Administrating: Umm... BloodyAwesome_G481, Choppenguin, there might be more but that's all I can think of.

Who recommends you?: Probably no one, but some people might say I would be a good Admin

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well, i would keep people in line, tell the idiots to stop(or possible kick), kick/ban people who are disturbing others.

Your Timezone/Region: Umm... Ontario, Canada

Denied

Application
Name: sithheads
BL_ID: 8244
Previous Experience Administrating: I had lost my key for blockland for about 4-5  years i believe so i doubt you know the servers i ever hosted or worked in
Who recommends you?: Nobody who stills plays
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): There isn't a real reason i just want to make sure everyone is enjoying them selfs on you server. I don't know if i will be of much help due to the fact my admin skills are a little rusty, but i do hope you give me a chance.
Your Timezone/Region: Pacific Time Zone

Denied

Application
Name: Air Glider
BL_ID: 17518
Previous Experience Administrating: Cat123's TUKC: Knife TDM, Crown's Jail Escape!, Owl's Trench Warfare CTF,  [Those are the servers I remember the most but there are tons more]
Who recommends you?: Crown (2143), Darren (7893), Armageddon (118), Owl (17016), Nobot (2127), Cat123 (23462)
Why should I accept you?: I've administrated on many servers before, and while I was administrating, people grew a strong liking to me as a person in the server. I can administrate well and put my foot down. Although, I can be nice and easy and joke around with people too.
Your Timezone/Region: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Denied

BL Name: Banette
BL_ID: 11167
Previous Experience Administrating: Mesprit's Freeplay/Terrainbuild, Incinerate's servers, Secton's Servers
Who recommends you?: Mesprit, Secton
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I think I would make a great admin for your server because I know how to discipline a player correctly, I do not and do not plan to use admin powers to harm the server, I've had experience dealing with Admin Affiliated Problems, and I will be available to serve 90% of the time. (The other 10% is for Family time :3)
Your Timezone/Region: My Timezone/Region is Eastern Timezone.

Thank you for reading my application, contact me via littlebigrex@gmail. com or through IRC when I'm online.
                                         Sincerely, Banette

Denied

Name: cpt.mattrockes
BL_ID: 18536
Previous Experience Administrating: Prozys mini evolution sever (Super admin) Moderated Aeromcflys sever (Admin, i resigned for other reasons)
Who recommends you?: Prozy, Zulious,-= The reaper demise=- A bunch of people who come to my sever a lot (Too many to name)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I don't have a Horrific ego like most bad sever admins do, I'm nice and actually answer people's questions. I don't ban people for no GOOD reason (For example, If some one was spamming the fireworks i would  give them a warning and if they do it again i would ban them. What i wouldn't do is if someone came to the sever said "HURRR" or something like that i wouldn't ban them with the response: "DURRR") Also i LOVE this sever, It unfortunate that i cant donate (Credit card stuff)
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern coast (EST)

Denied

Name: GoWest
BL_ID:31264
Previous Experience Administrating:The Ghast Leaders Clan Battles, and cheter9000's Renderman Role Play
People Who Recommend You:cheter9000,The Ghast Leader,and mrcooldude0513
Why Should I Accept You(Please Elaborate): I've been playing on your server for the last two months and I've witnessed a few seperate occasions where I believe the admins could have done a better job at what they do, I also don't believe the other players on the server should be unhappy because a adimn is bored.
Your TimeZone/Region: EST
(Note) cheter9000 is away on vacation for a month.

Denied.

pleasant, forgot to open steam today

Speaking of which, how much of the arena is currently already built?
It's pretty much just walls. No roof or anything has been built yet.

It's pretty much just walls. No roof or anything has been built yet.
Thanks for the info.

Well... whatever, earning many points possible is my Admin. :P

Well... whatever, earning many points possible is my Admin. :P
what
did you read the op at all?
points =/= admin

what
did you read the op at all?
points =/= admin

What part of "It was an expression" do you not understand?

What part of "It was an expression" do you not understand?
You never said "It was an expression," so that hardly matters.

You never said "It was an expression," so that hardly matters.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 10:10:45 PM by zoren580 »

Why do edit nearly all of your posts on this topic, the edit of your "whatever" just now was good thinking, but better thinking would be to just. It post so damn much.

Three words dude, Double Thought Feeling (I get that feeling like something might be or not be positively expected when I post every single time)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 10:34:30 PM by zoren580 »