what have i missed

Author Topic: what have i missed  (Read 3146 times)

it's been 6 years

i haven't been keeping up with blockland except the news that it's on steam now
did i miss anything worth knowing

First and foremost:
  • RTB Shut down
  • Ephialtes left

it's been 6 years

i haven't been keeping up with blockland except the news that it's on steam now
did i miss anything worth knowing
Maps are gone
RTB is toast
Lord Tony is back
On April Fools last year it was "4kidschan" and this year EVERYTHING was anonymous for a day

Much more too

You missed blockland dying like 20 times

2010:
2011:
2012:
2013:
2014:
2015:

you missed me getting banned

holy forget

what happened to regulith and krystal and tingalz and sue and everyone else from 2010
where are they

You forgot the Bloxcity hackers or whatever it was. Forums were down for a day or two.
Also, read the Harvest thread. It's hilariously dumb. Also I'm banned from the harvest for drama-ing Trymos without evidence, because Tony thinks it's me attacking his clan. I didn't even know Trymos was part of The Harvest, I just wanted him to not tell people about his research subscription giveaways on my server. (Or whoever it was that was using his account, since he claims it wasn't him.) That's about the average from Tony and The Harvest, as far as I can tell. Random bans and exclusions, and him and his friends defending eachother and it's basically a gang and everyone hates him. I'm making it sound a BIT worse than it is, but he's a bit annoying.

Oh, also he posts lots of weird news in off-topic.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 04:58:18 PM by SuperSuit12 »

what happened to regulith and krystal and tingalz and sue and everyone else from 2010
where are they
regulith still posts, krystal has been around every once in a while, and tingalz died doesn't post, but qwepir still does, also I'm night fox

regulith still posts, krystal has been around every once in a while, and tingalz died doesn't post, but qwepir still does, also I'm night fox
should i get blockland on steam or should i just forget about that
i have some catching up to do

should i get blockland on steam or should i just forget about that
i have some catching up to do
iirc you can translate your key onto steam

iirc you can translate your key onto steam
yes, but it's kind of pointless if it wouldn't be more convenient for you
this is the page where you can do it https://blockland.us/steam-redeem.php